Saturday, March 12, 2011

7 Kids College Fund Challenge

I am definitely having fun this weekend catching up on my card making.  I Copic colored a few images while I was away and this little C.C. Designs Sweetheart is one of them.  She gets entered into the 7 Kids College Fund challenge.  You have to use one of the images they sell and fortunately they sell C. C. Designs.



I have been in kind of a green mood lately (I guess that is a desire for Spring) and colored a few of my images with a variety of greens.  For this one I used YG21, YG23 and YG25 along with some browns.  The flowers include one of my Sizzex 3-D flowers and a couple of Prima.

Oh yeah, got a new punch from Martha Stewart - the green sprig.

Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

Sheree said...

Your back from that terrible hot vacation!! Poor girl!
I've been wondering when you'd return. Saturday sounds fantastic! You can e-mail me at sheree29@telus.net to let me know what time you'll be up this way and we can meet!
I LOVE this card!! Your colouring is fantastic and I love the dp's that all work so well with the image and layout!
You go girl!
p.s. Go to my blog and click on awards I've been given. I have nominated you for an award and you can put the tag on your blog!