Sunday, March 6, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

Wow, this world of blogging is fun,exciting and full of surprizes!  I just returned home from two fabulous weeks in Mexico. Here I am at the hotel making a ceramic plate, painted in the Mayan style.  I had to keep connected to crafting evan while enjoying the sun and sand down south.



I returned home to learn that I have been awarded a Stylish Blogger award.  Thank you Sheree for thinking of me.  I love your stampscapes cards and your blog.  It's full of information and links to lots of blog candy!  I also love that you are close - just about 30 minutes away in Campbell River.  I hope to meet you in person some day.



So, I am supposed to tell 7 things about me and then pay this award forward.......

1. I am passionate about my family - I have four grown children and five grandchildren.
2. I am passionate about my relationship with God - we attend Central Evangelical Free Church.
3 I am passionate about my dog - "Sasha" a 6-month old Yorkshire Terrier.
4. I am passionate about my work - I work as a Business Analyst for the BC provincial government.
5. I am passionate about making cards and stamping - I have been making cards since the 80's (thanks mom!) and just started blogging in January.
6. I am passionate about knitting - I have a small knitting group on Tuesday nights that has been meeting for the last 9 years.
7. I am passionate about learning new things! 

Here are a few other bloggers who surely deserve this award:
  • Roxie - she has a wonderful site with fabulous cards and tutorials.  She is also a DT member for a couple of companies.
  • Tracy - she is a fellow Magnolia lover!
  • Linda - a fellow grandma and great card maker.
  • Janeen - a blogger of more than cards - I just got a great bread recipe!
I could go on and on with the blogs that have shown me great cards, tutorials and that something extra that deserves to be called a Stylish Blogger.

Thanks Sheree,
Nancy

P.S. Tomorrow I will post a card!

2 comments:

Tracy Valure said...

Wow - thank you so much for the blog award nancy!! So very nice of you. Btw - that is sooooo neat that you were doing the ceramic painting in Mexico...I would love that!! Very cool!!
Tracy V

Roxie said...

Thanks for the award Nancy, I have gotten this three times before yours and due to some issues I've done nothing with it until now. I'll link the blog site from all the nice ladies I got it from today...now to find those to pass it on to.

Thanks a bunch!
Roxie