Sunday, April 6, 2014

Craft a Scene April Challenge - Hills and Mountains

I made this card for the Craft a Scene challenge of Hills and Mountains.  I used a Sutter stamp for the Castle (I have been wanting to make a card with that stamp!!!) and several Stampscapes stamps.



I have been using PanPastel chalk when making my scenes because it covers so nicely and I can blend easily.  I am afraid the picture doesn't do the color justice.


Card Recipe

Images: Sutter Castle, Stampscapes Mountain, Hill and Branches
Paper:  Bazzill, Cryogen White
Markers/Ink: PanPastels and a little bit of Copics

Challenge for this card:
Be sure and take a look at what the wonderful Craft a Scene design team has come up with for your inspiration. 
Have a Great Sunday!


NancyD

7 comments:

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! this is fab Nancy! what a wonderful image and you've coloured it so beautifully! I love the depth you have created… feel as if I could just walk into this peaceful scene! stunning! :-)
Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design!
Hugs Sue B xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Wow, I love the castle you've used in this Nancy, it looks fantastic against the mountains.

Sue xx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Great card Nancy... well done. I love PP too for crafty blending. Shaz in Oz.x

Claire said...

Hi Nancy, wow this is a really beautiful scene. I adore that stamp (another one for my wish list lol) and the PanPastels have created a lovely subtle background
Claire xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Love your scene Nancy and the colours are so soothing, just beautiful!
hugs
Glenda

8kidsandstillfindtimetocraft said...

Beautiful creation ..Thankyou for joining us at the crafty girls challenge blog..good luck ..Anita DT

Hazel said...

Beautiful scene. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper April challenge with your lovely creation - hope to see you again soon x