Thursday, December 18, 2014

Little Christmas Folio With Winning Paper

A few weeks back my favorite scrapbook designer demonstrated how she decorated one of her Foto Folios Minis - Kathy Orta from Paper Phenomenon.  After the demo she said that she would share the paper pack and some of the extras with the first person to comment on her Facebook post.  Well, I won!

Using this great paper collection from Echo Park Christmas Cheer and KaiserCraft Peppermint Swirl pocket cards I made my own Foto Folio Mini #6........










I mostly decorated like Kathy did but had to make some adjustments based on supplies.  I love it!  Thank you Kathy for such a great tutorial and the winning paper pack!

NancyD




2 comments:

Sue said...

This is wonderful Nancy, such a fabulous design and I LOVE the festive papers.
Sue xx

coldwaters2 said...

OMG Nancy this is absolutely awesome those papers are lush congratulations on winning them and you have put them to use in such a fantastic way, brilliant folio.
hugs
lorraine x